Tips To Living A Simple Life!
Blog
Trade Wise
Stock Trading For Beginners
Save yourself from making costly mistakes. Learn the safest most effective trading method no matter if you are new or experienced.
The Safest Easiest Trading Strategy
QQQ: Textbook Breakout Again
The triple Qs for some time has been on a move. From its lows of 2020 it’s up over 100% and the chart looks like it’s breaking out again. Keeping life simple I swing trade two ways,

Keeping life simple I swing trade two ways, oversold Eft's and those on a breakout.


The triple Qs for some time has been on a move. From its lows of 2020 it’s up over 100% and the chart looks like it’s breaking out again. Keeping life simple I swing trade two ways, oversold Eft's and those on a breakout. For more information you can see my Trading strategy. Moderna is one of the holdings that is breaking out due to more coronavirus news and I feel like this will continue for a while. It also holds a lot of the tech companies that benefit from quarantines and people being told to stay inside. Facebook, Google, Ebay, Microsoft, the question is when will these technology growth companies stop growing. Honestly maybe a decade from now. Every technology-based industry is growing rapidly from areas like the auto industry, gaming, everything is trying to be the latest and greatest. You can wait for the next pullback into oversold area to enter or see if the breakout will hold true with earnings right around the corner.  


Keep a balanced portfolio, if you are new and looking for investing money for beginners stick to some high growth mutual funds or ETF’s. If you are trend trading, this maybe another breakout trend for QQQ to ride. Simple living requires you to keep it simple, have a simple plan in mind and know how to manage your positions if you are trading things like TQQQ.  


I own 4 mutual funds and keep 80% of my portfolio spread between them, the other 20% is for simple trading strategies with leveraged ETF's. These funds are PRDGX, PRGTX, PRGFX, PRHSX and a few have overlapping positions. Know what you hold, manage accordingly. My positions and trades could change at any time, especially since a few of the mutual funds hold some of the same positions. Right now, I am content and like all 4 to put 10% of my monthly income in.  

Sharing is caring

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.